Timberline Academy is a non-traditional college preparatory,
co-ed, secondary boarding/day school dedicated to changing
the lives of students who have experienced difficulties in
a previous high school setting. Our mission is to prepare
students academically and socially for the challenges they
face upon graduation. Through our diverse curriculum and outdoor
programs we foster freedom with responsibility, creativity,
and respect for self, each other and the environment.
Colorado Timberline Academy
offers a close-knit community with educational and
· A strong academic program for grades 9-12 and post-graduate.
· A maximum enrollment of 50 students.
· An average class size of eight students.
· An outstanding record of college admissions.
· An excellent selection of electives: computers, art,
drama and more.
· A structured day which builds good school habits
and learning skills.
· A sports activity program which involves every student
in outdoor activities: soccer, skiing, snowboarding, mountain
biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing and more.